[fusion_text]It is possible to Sell Your House without Estate agents.
If you’re fed up with your estate agent then–trust me–you’re not alone!
If I had a pound for every seller that contacted me after suffering at the hands of their estate agent then I’d be a very wealthy man indeed!
Selling your house privately means that you no longer need to put with your disappointing estate agent.[/fusion_text][title size=”2″ content_align=”left” style_type=”single solid” sep_color=”” class=”” id=””]Estate Agent can’t sell my house quickly?[/title][fusion_text]By now, you’ve probably already worked out that the initial valuation that an estate agent gave you is likely to be one or more of the following:
- The best possible offer that the estate agent might be able to get for your house, assuming that the ideal buyer walks into their office at some point within the next year (or two!).
- A ‘guide asking price’ against which people will make their offers. Outside of London, nobody ever offers the asking price!
- A ‘lever’ for getting you to sign the estate agent’s sales contract. Once you’ve signed up, they might then start to suggest that you drop the price to sell your house…
[/fusion_text][title size=”2″ content_align=”left” style_type=”single solid” sep_color=”” class=”” id=””]Questions an estate agent won’t like![/title][fusion_text]
- How long will it take from your initial valuation and marketing through to selling my house and receiving all the money.
- Who is actually in the market for a property like this one? Investors? Owner-occupiers?
- What checks do you do to ensure that these buyers can actually finance the purchase? What proportion are all-cash home buyers Vs. buyers that need a mortgage?
- Realistically, what kind of serious offers can I expect? In what timescale?
- What’s your incentive to sell my house, rather that all the other ones in your window?
- What exactly do you do for your fees and why are they so high?! (OK, that one is a bit cheeky!)
- WHY HAVEN’T YOU SOLD MY HOUSE YET! (You promised it’s be sold by now!)
[/fusion_text][title size=”2″ content_align=”left” style_type=”single solid” sep_color=”” class=”” id=””]Can I sell my house without an estate agent?[/title][fusion_text]YES, you can sell your house privately without an estate agent. Whilst you’ll have to check your contract, it’s highly unlikely that the estate agent can claim a sales fee if you find your buyer direct, without their involvement. If you contact us, then you can avoid paying estate agent fees.
[/fusion_text][title size=”2″ content_align=”left” style_type=”single solid” sep_color=”” class=”” id=””]Sell Your House Privately[/title][fusion_text]If your estate agent has failed to sell your house quickly within the timescales that you feel are reasonable, then you’ve really nothing to lose by getting in touch with us. We’ll make you a fast cash offer. If out offer suits, we will be able to pay cash so you can sell your house quickly — much quicker than a ‘traditional’ buyer who will need to organise a mortgage and probably be using a ‘provincial’ (i.e. slow) conveyancing solicitor.